Kent will now email out scores on the 13th October

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Dippybaby

Kent will now email out scores on the 13th October

Post by Dippybaby »

Hi I was checking out the finer details of the Kent test now we have sat it and they have updated their results section. It now says the following:
The results for the 2016 Kent Test will be sent out on 13 October 2016.

You can get your results:

by email: If you registered online we'll email your results after 4pm. We cannot guarantee the exact time you will receive your email, this will depend on your email service provider
online: You can log in after 5pm to view your results and scores online
by post: Results will be sent out by first class post on 13 October 2016
from your primary school: Test scores are available from your primary school from 14 October 2016. We cannot give out test scores over the phone.

That will make the whole process so much easier- thank you Kent CC!
grgygirl

Re: Kent will now email out scores on the 13th October

Post by grgygirl »

Thanks for the heads-up Dippy. Glad that results and scores will be given out on the 13th. Will put us out of our misery just that little bit earlier!
salsa

Re: Kent will now email out scores on the 13th October

Post by salsa »

Dippybaby wrote:Hi I was checking out the finer details of the Kent test now we have sat it and they have updated their results section. It now says the following:
The results for the 2016 Kent Test will be sent out on 13 October 2016.

You can get your results:

by email: If you registered online we'll email your results after 4pm. We cannot guarantee the exact time you will receive your email, this will depend on your email service provider
online: You can log in after 5pm to view your results and scores online
by post: Results will be sent out by first class post on 13 October 2016
from your primary school: Test scores are available from your primary school from 14 October 2016. We cannot give out test scores over the phone.

That will make the whole process so much easier- thank you Kent CC!
Thank you for this information. I wonder if the email will contain the scores or will it just be when we log into the site after 5? I also wonder whether the letter will contain the scores. The site has crashed in the past as the site could not cope with thousands logged on.

3 years ago, my email arrived early, about 1:30 p.m. but went to junk mail. So, make sure you check your junk mail too!

Salsa