Starfish99

Re: Kent results 2017

Post by Starfish99 »

Well said monochromecat!

Good luck everyone.
paula555

Post by paula555 »

monochromecat wrote: They are still the same wonderful person they were this morning, just a little more battled by life and maybe a little more determined than they were before.
Lovely way of putting it :) :)
Smivaldo

Post by Smivaldo »

Hello everyone, found this on Twitter, you may find it useful!

Click on the "View Kent Tests" button then remove the "?context=ee" from the url and it displays the results! Will save you a few hours of waiting!
paula555

Post by paula555 »

Smivaldo wrote:Hello everyone, found this on Twitter, you may find it useful!

Click on the "View Kent Tests" button then remove the "?context=ee" from the url and it displays the results! Will save you a few hours of waiting!
Thanks so much! That works!!! We got 353. :D
worriedmad

Post by worriedmad »

That works..I just saw the result..378
pals

Post by pals »

What a beautiful piece of advice... thank you Monochromecat.
monochromecat wrote:The wait is awful. A few tips if any child doesn't pass - reassure them that although you might be upset for them, you are still really proud of them. Each year children pass who aren't expected to and other children don't pass who maybe should have. The 11 plus is a fairly poor predictor - especially around the borderline, of future attainment. They can sit the same GCSEs and A levels (more or less) and have the same possibility of going to University - obvious to us but not necessarily to a 10 year old. Yeah they might not get to study Latin (or whatever) at the allocated school but there are evening classes, online classes, if they are determined they will find a way. They are still the same wonderful person they were this morning, just a little more battled by life and maybe a little more determined than they were before. Each year children who didn't pass the 11 plus get stings od As and A*s (or probably 7, 8 and 9 in new money) and go on to have great careers. As a parent remember that they have you behind them and parental support is a good indicator of attainment.
pals

Post by pals »

You're brilliant! That worked. Thank you SO much.
Smivaldo wrote:Hello everyone, found this on Twitter, you may find it useful!

NoBigDeal1

Post by NoBigDeal1 »

I don't understand whats URL I can't do it help!
Smivaldo

Post by Smivaldo »

NoBigDeal1 wrote:I don't understand whats URL I can't do it help!
In the web address at the top of your screen, delete the part that says ?context=ee and then hit the return key.

The web address should read https://kent.cloud.servelec-synergy.com ... mmary.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now