OOC 2018 September entrance

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

worriedmum2017

OOC 2018 September entrance

Post by worriedmum2017 »

My DS appeared for Kent yesterday and I wanted to know what is the OOC scores accepted by dartford grammar , skinners , Wilmington and judd boys school for the past 2 years please ? We are approx 13.5 miles away from dartford and if DS manages to score decent and high we plan to apply for these schools .
What is the last day for change of address for Kent ? If he manages to score high then we might think of shifting Inside county and nearer Dartford . By what date is the change of address applicable for KENT admission form ? If we move by December 1st week - is he going to be considered as inner county and will that reflect in the scores too ?
Thanks in advance
mystery

Re: OOC 2018 September entrance

Post by mystery »

You need to email the schools with the cut off score questions if they don't publish this data on their own website and Kent CC about the December address cut-off date.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

The admissions criteria for Kent schools are on the Kent CC website.

http://www.kent.gov.uk/education-and-ch ... ary-201819

The relevant address for oversubscription purposes seems to be the he child's permanent home address as at the date of submission of the CAF, but presumably there is info about notifying change of address somewhere on the website.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
salsa

Post by salsa »

worriedmum2017 wrote:My DS appeared for Kent yesterday and I wanted to know what is the OOC scores accepted by dartford grammar , skinners , Wilmington and judd boys school for the past 2 years please ? We are approx 13.5 miles away from dartford and if DS manages to score decent and high we plan to apply for these schools .
What is the last day for change of address for Kent ? If he manages to score high then we might think of shifting Inside county and nearer Dartford . By what date is the change of address applicable for KENT admission form ? If we move by December 1st week - is he going to be considered as inner county and will that reflect in the scores too ?
Thanks in advance
Hi,
For Dartford boys, last year it was 352 for in area children and 387.
351 for in area and 375 for OOC.

These scores may have gone down for the second round and for children on the waiting list, but the scores are not published anywhere.

The date to move to be in area is a bit confusing for Dartford, but you could get this clarified by Dr Kingham. The council says 9th December, however, if you move before 31st October, you'll be able to apply via the Kent portal and will not have to do the added paper work with Kent later on, i.e. sending your rental contract or your exchanged contract, if you have bought a new property. The school will also require proof that you no longer live at your old address. For example, your council tax bill saying that you have moved.

Salsa
worriedmum2017

Post by worriedmum2017 »

Thanks everyone for your replies and suggestions.
I will get in touch with the relevant schools after the results are
Out to get a better picture .
alif009

Post by alif009 »

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me last year inside catchment area cut off mark for DGGS and WGGS? many thanks.
tehelka

Post by tehelka »

Sent an email to Kent... got the reply:
the numbers after April/second round allocations are:
Dartford boys: 386 ooc, 352 ic
Skinners doesnt have an area, so the cutoff was 371.

they would not give info on post april allocation...
tehelka

Post by tehelka »

the date to move in, i have confirmation from kent:
8th December or earlier move if you r renting
8th December or earlier contract exchange if you are buying
LocalTWmum1

Post by LocalTWmum1 »

Judd was 400 OOC for 2017 entry with a mean score of 409 :shock:

http://www.judd.online/page/?title=Admi ... try&pid=52" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Glad we were in catchment for DS1!!
alif009

Post by alif009 »

Hi ,

Does any one know what was the cut off score last year for inside catchment Moving in Dartford for Dartford girls and wilmington girls school? Many thanks.