Skinners school starts 2018

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
doodles

Re: Skinners school starts 2018

Post by doodles »

I will ask ds2 about the lockers, I'm pretty sure that they can get them on induction day but let me check.

Edited to Add:

Checked with ds2 and they can get lockers on the first day in September.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
liceo_classico

Post by liceo_classico »

doodles wrote:I will ask ds2 about the lockers, I'm pretty sure that they can get them on induction day but let me check.

Edited to Add:

Checked with ds2 and they can get lockers on the first day in September.
Thank you doodles!
Ochrecam

Post by Ochrecam »

Hello, please can I have the link for the facebook page if possible :D , have DS starting in on Tuesday.
liceo_classico

Post by liceo_classico »

will send you the info by pm
doodles

Post by doodles »

Good luck everybody, hope your ds's have a fab time tomorrow. My ds goes into yr12 tomorrow, so he is a new boy too even though he has been there 5 years :lol: :lol:
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
liceo_classico

Post by liceo_classico »

Thank you doodles! we are very excited and can't wait for tomorrow morning to arrive!
Good luck to your son as well :)
doodles

Post by doodles »

I took ds2 into school today. I don't usually but as I go back to work tomorrow I won't be able to for a while, and all the new yr 7's were there, struggling along the road in blazers down to their knees and with bags as big as themselves. I remember the day ds1 started so well and now he's nearly 20!

Enjoy the journey through the school it goes so fast, I never thought we would be starting our last two years at school !
Sorrel

Post by Sorrel »

doodles wrote:I took ds2 into school today. I don't usually but as I go back to work tomorrow I won't be able to for a while, and all the new yr 7's were there, struggling along the road in blazers down to their knees and with bags as big as themselves. I remember the day ds1 started so well and now he's nearly 20!

Enjoy the journey through the school it goes so fast, I never thought we would be starting our last two years at school !
Hope he has a great time in sixth form! I'm still a bit stunned at MY BABY starting yr 7 but he's very pleased about it.
doodles

Post by doodles »

He will be buzzing tonight and exhausted by friday.
liceo_classico

Post by liceo_classico »

doodles wrote:I took ds2 into school today. I don't usually but as I go back to work tomorrow I won't be able to for a while, and all the new yr 7's were there, struggling along the road in blazers down to their knees and with bags as big as themselves. I remember the day ds1 started so well and now he's nearly 20!

Thanks doodles! My DS is over the moon with the school and is loving the teachers and all the kids he met by travelling together. Good luck to your son as well :)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now