Kent Test for entry 2019

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Amberdarcy

Kent Test for entry 2019

Post by Amberdarcy »

Hi all,

It's my first post and first experience of the Kent Test. I've tried applying today and the verification email isn't coming through. I've checked spam/junk etc. Does it take a while?

Thanks!
salsa

Re: Kent Test for entry 2019

Post by salsa »

Amberdarcy wrote:Hi all,

It's my first post and first experience of the Kent Test. I've tried applying today and the verification email isn't coming through. I've checked spam/junk etc. Does it take a while?

Thanks!
Hi,
Welcome to the forum. I would contact them directly as it has happened before that people didn’t get a confirmation email and their children were not registered.

Salsa
qwertyuiop

Post by qwertyuiop »

if you check on the Kent County Council website with which you registered. It informs you of the status. I took a photo screenshot of it as well. Just in case.
mj8784

Post by mj8784 »

I applied yesterday and haven't had an e.mail either. I can see my application online though. Do they definitely send e.mails?
Amberdarcy

Post by Amberdarcy »

I didn’t get past the but where it verifies my email address. So I haven’t put any of my daughters details in. I have emailed them but no reply as yet
KentbridgeDad

Post by KentbridgeDad »

I registered on Sunday and got a confirmation email from Kentonlineadmissions@cloud.servelec-group.com

The mail has following details:

Subject: DO NOT REPLY Thank you for submitting your child's Kent Test registration

Do not reply to this email address as we cannot access anything sent there. If you wish to contact the team our email address is in the message below

Dear Parent/Carer

This email is to confirm you have registered your child for the Kent 11+ Grammar Test.

Keep your login details secure as you may need these again to view results or complete your secondary school application (Kent County Council residents only)

Please take the time to read the details below that will give you more information about the test and what will happen next.

How can I check the details I have put in my registration?
You can log back into your account using your login details to see the information you entered for yourself and your child, as well as confirmation that they are registered for the Kent Test.

How can I make changes to my information before the deadline of 2 July 2018?
Please log back on to your account at kent.gov.uk/ola and make the required change. You can only do this before the deadline.

Can I make a change after the deadline of 2 July 2018?
That may depend on where we are in the process. If you email kentonlineadmissions@kent.gov.uk we will do our best to help you.

Which schools can my child apply to if assessed suitable for grammar school in Kent's 11+ test?
If your child is assessed suitable for grammar school they can apply for any grammar school in the Kent Local Authority area. A grammar school assessment does not guarantee that they will be offered a place. Please check the admission arrangements of each school to see how they prioritise children's applications.

Where will my child sit the test?
Children who attend a Kent primary school or a Kent linked independent school will sit the test at their school on Thursday 6 September 2018. If your child attends one of the very small number of Kent's Catholic primary schools which do not administer the test we will write to you during the summer to confirm where the tests will take place.

Children who do not attend a Kent primary school or a Kent linked independent school will sit the test at a test centre on Saturday 8 September 2018.

My child will sit the test at a test centre on Saturday 8 September. When will I be told where the test centre is?
A letter will be sent to you in late August telling you where your child will sit the test. It will confirm the timings and what they will need to bring with them.

Is there a practice test?
There is no practice test for the Kent Test. All the tests include a practice exercise at the start and there is a familiarisation booklet available at http://www.kent.gov.uk/kenttest" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; which describes the different parts of the test and gives advice on approaching the types of questions which could be asked. Kent does not support coaching and does not sell or recommend any practice tests.

If you want further information please go to http://www.kent.gov.uk/kenttest" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or if you have a question you would like answered by the team please email kent.admissions@kent.gov.uk.

Regards
Kent Online Admissions Team
kentonlineadmissions@kent.gov.uk

Hope this helps.
Amberdarcy

Post by Amberdarcy »

Thank you. That’s really helpful. My husband has done the registration now so she’s registered.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now