Judd School

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Sozkiz

Judd School

Post by Sozkiz »

My son is in Year 5 and we would like to visit Judd this year so we can make an informed decision as to whether it is the school for us. However, according to the office they only hold open days for Year 6 students who already have completed the application form, taken the 11+ test and have their results. This can’t be right, surely they offer opportunities to Year 5 students to look around before we complete the form. Can anyone advise further please?
doodles

Re: Judd Schoo

Post by doodles »

Have you looked at the school's website? It is all explained on there.

The open day for years 4 and 5 was held in July and the one later on this term is for year 6. I can understand why they split the days as it can be extremely busy and really ends up not being a useful experience for anybody. As your son is in yr 5 you will get an opportunity to visit next July which is before the Kent test and prior to having to complete the CAF.

Please do visit the School website as I'm sure the dates will be on there or will be very soon.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !