Kent results - waiting thread

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
bellabelly

Re: Kent results - waiting thread

Post by bellabelly »

:lol: Sorry Twinmummy, that did make me laugh. I feel your pain - I was just the same.
Clawhit

Post by Clawhit »

Good luck all - it’s been me the last two years so pleased to have a year off. Please also remember if your child does pass and is one of the few unlucky ones to not get a school they want always consider the appeal route. That’s been us the last two years and both ended up successful so all the best.
swirly

Post by swirly »

Happily (well nervously) waiting for 4pm results and then the post came with Shepway test results! Wasn't expecting them.
kal12003

Post by kal12003 »

Clawhit wrote:Good luck all - it’s been me the last two years so pleased to have a year off. Please also remember if your child does pass and is one of the few unlucky ones to not get a school they want always consider the appeal route. That’s been us the last two years and both ended up successful so all the best.
Was that results for Folkestone Girls? Am also waiting on these but assumed they would be emailed after Kent Test.
swirly

Post by swirly »

kal12003 wrote:
Was that results for Folkestone Girls? Am also waiting on these but assumed they would be emailed after Kent Test.
It was from Harvey Grammar
PanicMode

Post by PanicMode »

How is it only lunchtime.....I have no nails left....or hair..!

Third time round and seems so much more stressful (although I'm sure I was this stressed last time too).

Good luck everyone - roll on the emails!
Clawhit

Post by Clawhit »

kal12003 wrote:
Clawhit wrote:Good luck all - it’s been me the last two years so pleased to have a year off. Please also remember if your child does pass and is one of the few unlucky ones to not get a school they want always consider the appeal route. That’s been us the last two years and both ended up successful so all the best.
No in 2016 I had one of the only 2 children in Kent not to get offered a Grammar school and last year for my DS we got offered our 3rd choice. In the end DD 2016 got offered Mayfield on appeal and DGGS from wait list and DS got DGS from Wilmington originally offered.
Canterburymum

Post by Canterburymum »

PanicMode wrote:How is it only lunchtime.....I have no nails left....or hair..!

Third time round and seems so much more stressful (although I'm sure I was this stressed last time too).

Good luck everyone - roll on the emails!

Third time round for me aswell , both DS & DD passed so added pressure for today for my DS !!
ruchita20

Post by ruchita20 »

anyone can see any thing on there website yet.
TwinMummy81

Post by TwinMummy81 »

Nope ***
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now