Kent results - waiting thread

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

lapindebois

Re: Kent results - waiting thread

Post by lapindebois »

Checking in. I've got a really big presentation to give at work today, it's going to be hard to concentrate!
ruchita20

Post by ruchita20 »

We had very stressful night. Its going to be long day. My DS was so worried last night and was struggling to sleep...

I have told him whatever happen we are still going to support you but he said i really want to pass. I worked really hard mum. That really break my heart.

I am writing this, with tears in my eyes. Hope he will pass.. Too much pressure.. :o
Oguledoen

Post by Oguledoen »

ruchita20 wrote:We had very stressful night. Its going to be long day. My DS was so worried last night and was struggling to sleep...

I have told him whatever happen we are still going to support you but he said i really want to pass. I worked really hard mum. That really break my heart.

I am writing this, with tears in my eyes. Hope he will pass.. Too much pressure.. :o
Oh dear! Very difficult to read. Wish him well; he will rejoice in a few hours
Exams2018

Post by Exams2018 »

ruchita20 wrote:We had very stressful night. Its going to be long day. My DS was so worried last night and was struggling to sleep...

Same here Ruchita. DD came into my room at around 10pm and asked “mummy what if I don’t get in?” I think she had tears - I couldn’t see properly. I say “you worked hard and gave your best. That’s all that matters baby”. My heart broke. I checked after 30mins and she was fast asleep. I gave her a kiss and her cheeks were wet :(
bellabelly

Post by bellabelly »

Good luck to all of you waiting - hope your DCs are delighted with their results. I was anxiously waiting this time last year for my twins' results and I remember it was so much more stressful than just about anything!

I posted this below last night on the Tonbridge Girls thread - copying and pasting here in case the hack works again this year... it put me out of my misery a couple of hours earlier than if I'd waited for the official "release" on the parent portal.

"Last year the results were available online (through the parent portal) quite a few hours before the emails arrived. At some point a clever person on here discovered a way to access the results early - when the button had appeared but wasn't yet working just by clicking on it. I remember you had to delete the last section of the Https link - no idea if that will work again this year or if KCC will be wise to it!"
skilfullzeus

Post by skilfullzeus »

Good luck Everyone!- hope our DCs are delighted with their results. :)
ruchita20

Post by ruchita20 »

Oguledoen wrote:Same here Ruchita. DD came into my room at around 10pm and asked “mummy what if I don’t get in?” I think she had tears - I couldn’t see properly. I say “you worked hard and gave your best. That’s all that matters baby”. My heart broke. I checked after 30mins and she was fast asleep. I gave her a kiss and her cheeks were wet

I hope they will pass.. They worked hard. they deserve to pass.
Thirdtimer3

Post by Thirdtimer3 »

Good luck to all he children today
TwinMummy81

Post by TwinMummy81 »

I cannot stop refreshing the website already!!!
TwinMummy81

Post by TwinMummy81 »

Can I just check what everyone can see when they go on the website?
When I log in, I can see my child’s name and I click on it. It says ‘Kent test’ and if I click on it it says status - LA Has Received the Registration.
I can’t see a results button? What can everyone else see?

*i am slowly going insane*
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now