Help us to help you.

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Sparklecat

Help us to help you.

Post by Sparklecat »

Welcome to this friendly, helpful forum. A few simple points will help us to help you. Is your child a boy or girl? Where do you live and what schools are you interested in? Have you investigated the length of commute? What schools have you visited? Have you read their admission criteria? If relevant, what score did your child get? One final thought, a simple thank you goes a long way for unpaid strangers offering potentially life-changing advice for your child. Good luck on results day.
theonly1

Re: Help us to help you.

Post by theonly1 »

I have 3 boys in Grammar School and have always benefited from the contributions on this platform. People genuinely care and will go the extra mile. Thanks to all contributors on this platform.
PeppermintCreams

Re: Help us to help you.

Post by PeppermintCreams »

May I add, especially if you are at the beginning of the 11 plus journey, help yourself too by reading the admission criteria for the schools you are hoping to get into, especially if you don't live in Kent! There is no point in being an "M25 Tourist" and dragging your children around doing multiple tests if they are not going to meet the criteria.

I have found this forum (and the Bexley board) very helpful too. Many thanks to everyone!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now