Score kent

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
doodles

Re: Score kent

Post by doodles »

For Wilmington info please do look at the admissions section of the website. On there is a very useful document called FAQ's there's lots of info on there about scores, distances etc. Sorry I can't post the link my technology won't let me but I found it very easily.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
Ileana01

Post by Ileana01 »

Tks a lot.
inkypinkyponky

Post by inkypinkyponky »

Have you checked the website or visited Gravesend Grammar before? Their website is http://www.gravesendgrammar.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; so click on ‘Information’ then ‘joining our school’.

There’s a box to put your postcode in and underneath that box is an ‘admissions booklet’. Check all the criteria about how they admit boys. There is no cut off score information that you want because admission is not by score. Admission is by a pass in the Kent 11plus (not Bexley, not Medway) and then the usual child in care/ disability/ sibling/ pupil premium/ child of staff criteria, then by distance from the school and different parishes in Gravesham and beyond, but not as far as Bexleyheath.

I think open days are in the next couple of days, so I suggest you phone the school for more information.

This is not the information you will want to hear, but I’m sure you live too far away from the school. If you move to Gravesham (the borough around Gravesend) before a certain date, then you would be able to put your new address down. I do not know the date you would have to move by, please ask the school or KCC directly.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

How did your DS do in the Bexley exam? If you are in Bexleyheath, presumably he would get into at least one of them on distance?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Ileana01

Post by Ileana01 »

For Bexleyheath he is not selected,the score is 190 point and kent test 346 points we are not to faraway ...
Juneboy

Post by Juneboy »

You live not too far from me and my DS scored a bit higher last year but didn’t get in. I don’t want to put you off but as I’ve said in previous posts it’s highly unlikely getting in to either school if you are out of the area. Last year they didn’t have enough places to offer local Kent boys who passed and those boys had to wait for appeals to get in.