Weald of Kent Tonbridge

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
KentbridgeDad

Weald of Kent Tonbridge

Post by KentbridgeDad »

My friend's daughter is OOC and wants to apply for WoK. I cdnt find WoK cutoff score for last year for OOC. does anyone know

Thanks for the help

Cheers
KD
Sorrel

Re: Weald of Kent Tonbridge

Post by Sorrel »

Think Weald is on distance, not score. It came out to Orpington last year. Where is your friend based?
KentbridgeDad

Post by KentbridgeDad »

Thanks for taking time out to reply. He is near Dartford

Cheers,
KD
Sorrel wrote:Think Weald is on distance, not score. It came out to Orpington last year. Where is your friend based?
doodles

Post by doodles »

Has you friend thought about how his dd would get to WoK from Dartford?

As far as I can see it is not a straightforward journey, either the M25 or a lengthy train journey with at least two changes. Perhaps he should try the journey at the appropriate time of day and during term time before applying for a place at a school his dd is going to struggle to get to.
Last edited by doodles on Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
BR5mum

Post by BR5mum »

Girls from Orpington and Petts Wood were only offered WoK in June last year, and they were all offered the Sevenoaks annexe, not Tonbridge. I think Dartford is further away, if so, an offer would be unlikely.
KentbridgeDad

Post by KentbridgeDad »

Thanks for the reply doodles. Yes I mentioned it to him. He still wanted to know what the possibility is so that he can plan accordingly.
doodles wrote:Has you friend thought about how his dd would get to WoK from Dartford?

As far as I can see it is not a straightforward journey, either the M25 or a lengthy train journey with at least two changes. Perhaps he should try the journey at the appropriate time of day and during term time before applying for a place at a school his dd is going to struggle to get to.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now