Predicted cutoffs

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Reena79

Predicted cutoffs

Post by Reena79 »

Going by the numbers on the spreadsheet and previous years trends, I’m guessing TOGS cut off to be in the region of 404 - 406.

Any thoughts?
LocalTWmum1

Re: Predicted cutoffs

Post by LocalTWmum1 »

No-one can tell you definitively. I’d complete your SCAF then park it all until 1st March, speaking as someone who has been through the process three times...
lapindebois

Post by lapindebois »

Anyone got a guess for Judd inner area? We know it's our first choice, but there's a bit of a disagreement over second and third choice, so I'm trying to work out how much that matters.
LocalTWmum1

Post by LocalTWmum1 »

lapindebois wrote:Anyone got a guess for Judd inner area? We know it's our first choice, but there's a bit of a disagreement over second and third choice, so I'm trying to work out how much that matters.
I hardly think you need worry - from another thread, your DS scored very highly so I'd forget all the over-thinking and over-analysing and just genuinely put down the schools you like, in the order you like them. You are lucky to have the choice.
lapindebois

Post by lapindebois »

Yes, you're right, and we do feel lucky. It's just that the CAF feels like the last stage in the process and we want to get it right. I know that we 'should' be pretty much guaranteed our first choice, but there are never any total certainties. It would be easy if we (ie us and DS) agreed about our genuine order of preference! I do take your point though - we're in a v lucky position compared to many others.