Good luck for tomorrow!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
redbear444

Good luck for tomorrow!

Post by redbear444 »

Good luck tomorrow, everyone! One more sleep, as they say ...
Sorrel

Re: Good luck for tomorrow!

Post by Sorrel »

Thanks, you too!

Does anyone know if you can access the scores online from 4 pm, when the emails start being sent you, or is it after 5 pm? Different places suggest different things. Two years ago you could make the online score reveal early by deleting part of the URL but I gather they fixed that particular bug last year!
NDPM

Post by NDPM »

Sorrel wrote:Thanks, you too!

Does anyone know if you can access the scores online from 4 pm, when the emails start being sent you, or is it after 5 pm? Different places suggest different things. Two years ago you could make the online score reveal early by deleting part of the URL but I gather they fixed that particular bug last year!
The official letter mentioned from 5:00pm to access the scores online. From previous thread, I believe the email comes out in the chronological order the child was registered for the test.
Good luck everyone. We are planning a night of board games, movie and party food, no matter what we get as result. (just to celebrate the journey we took together as a family, supporting each other and sometimes grinding each other the wrong way. :lol:
Herewego1

Post by Herewego1 »

Good luck all!

Just can’t bear the waiting!
redbear444

Post by redbear444 »

Yes, they must have fixed that bug! Last year some people got emails before 4pm. I logged on from 4pm but the site crashed. I got my email at 6.30pm. So I am gearing up for a long wait tomorrow. An evening of food and board games is a lovely idea.
Sorrel

Post by Sorrel »

Argh! We need the score and also depending on what it is we will or won't go to the Dartford Grammar open evening that very evening. Pesky Kent putting the test back a week (though in general a good idea I think).
Tarangmum

Post by Tarangmum »

Long Wait!!! am flying tomorrow and hopefully should know the results when I land in Bahrain :lol:
mum24

Post by mum24 »

Less than 24 hours to go...

Good luck to everyone’s DCs!
Ms14

Post by Ms14 »

Hi

Good luck to you all too, it’s driving me mad the waiting!!

When the email comes out does anyone know what it actually says e.g your son has passed/failed etc.

Thanks
Sorrel

Post by Sorrel »

Ms14 wrote:Hi

Good luck to you all too, it’s driving me mad the waiting!!

When the email comes out does anyone know what it actually says e.g your son has passed/failed etc.

Thanks
The email (based on two years ago) will just say 'This is to let you know that X has been assessed suitable for admission to a Kent Grammar School' if they've passed, and if they've not I believe it's assessed suitable for admission to a Kent High School. The rest of the email is what to do next - log on to the website for the scores, a formal letter will be following which may answer other questions, Kent residents should apply for schools now etc.