Conguratulations

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Comuk

Conguratulations

Post by Comuk »

I just want to congratulate all the pupils that entered Kent Test today. It has been a long journey for them, especially given the covid19. Well done to all!
strongmama

Re: Conguratulations

Post by strongmama »

Yes, finally it is finished. Now, we just sit and wait the result.
Sevenoaks mum

Post by Sevenoaks mum »

It's the kids who haven't been able to sit it yet that I feel sorry for. In my primary school we have had a year 6 child test positive for Covid this week so the entire class was sent home to self isolate. We are a 3 form entry so 2 classes sat the test yesterday and one whole class will have to sit it next week when they are allowed back in school. Fingers crossed no one else comes down with it in the meantime, the poor kids have been messed around enough.
PanicMode

Post by PanicMode »

So relieved it's done - fourth and final time through - roll on results day!

I agree it's tough on those who couldn't sit it yesterday or who have to delay due to isolating - they've had to put up with such a lot this year.
Sorrel

Post by Sorrel »

PanicMode wrote:So relieved it's done - fourth and final time through - roll on results day!

I agree it's tough on those who couldn't sit it yesterday or who have to delay due to isolating - they've had to put up with such a lot this year.
Best of luck!

It looks like they've spread OOC testing over the Saturday and the Sunday this weekend, doesn't it - Skinners' seems to be hosting on both days.
PanicMode

Post by PanicMode »

Sorrel wrote:
Best of luck!

It looks like they've spread OOC testing over the Saturday and the Sunday this weekend, doesn't it - Skinners' seems to be hosting on both days.
Thank you. I hope he will follow his brothers to Skinners but it has been such a weird year, who knows!

We live v close to the school and there were children queuing at 0710 this morning!! No idea what time they will have had to get up to get there so early!! The list on the school gates had candidates from Eltham, Greenwich and other parts of London....and i imagine the same again tomorrow.
Sorrel

Post by Sorrel »

Gosh, that is early! They must be running morning and afternoon sessions too, to space people out. Normally it's arrive at 8.15 am, pick up after 1 pm.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now