National allocation 2021 Kent

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
AnnieAnnie

National allocation 2021 Kent

Post by AnnieAnnie »

Hi all,

I have received a mail few minutes ago and have been offered to Dartford Grammar School for Girls, which is 1st preferred school & we are inside the county. So happy & a big relief . Best wishes for all the parents waiting for the offers. Thanks
Hopeful123***

Re: National allocation 2021 Kent

Post by Hopeful123*** »

Congratulations!

Still waiting for our offer here but have a sibling link (Chis & Sid) so don’t expect any probs.

And relax ...
AnnieAnnie

Post by AnnieAnnie »

@hopeful123*** thank you. I’m sure you will get a good news soon. Thanks
grilnica

Post by grilnica »

...we're still waiting - anxiously. Any idea on cut-off score for Judd and St. Olaves this year?
AnnieAnnie

Post by AnnieAnnie »

@grilnica I’m not sure about cut off score I’m so sorry. You can check online after 5 pm today. Best wishes I’m sure you will receive soon.
Guest14

Post by Guest14 »

Hi All,

We have been offered Dartford Grammar School for girls which was our first preference. Hopefully, you all get desired results too.

Best wishes
PettswoodFiona

Post by PettswoodFiona »

Tonbridge girls have released their cut-off scores (which will change over the coming months), but as of today they are:

Area places (applicants living in Tonbridge & Malling, Tunbridge Wells and Sevenoaks): 379 (distance tie breaker 7.763 miles)

Governor places (applicants living outside the above areas): 402 (distance tie breaker 18.267 miles)

Source: https://www.tgs.kent.sch.uk/year7-admissions" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PettswoodFiona

Post by PettswoodFiona »

Judd cut off scores are:

inner area 387 (2020: 385)
outer area 408 (2020: 407)
not all students on those scores being offered a place

Source: https://www.judd.online/page/?title=At+Year+7&pid=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sorrel

Post by Sorrel »

Wow, Skinners' inner area even tighter on distance.

"140 places have been offered to those living in the West Kent Area. Currently the furthest place offered is 2.418 miles straight line distance from the school (not including siblings or those in receipt of Pupil Premium).

20 places have been offered to those living in the Outer Area using the same criteria. Currently the furthest place offered is 13.981 miles straight line distance from the school (not including siblings or those in receipt of Pupil Premium)."

If they do want to take in Sevenoaks etc, they might need to raise the score threshold for future years.
PanicMode

Post by PanicMode »

Sorrel wrote:Wow, Skinners' inner area even tighter on distance.

"140 places have been offered to those living in the West Kent Area. Currently the furthest place offered is 2.418 miles straight line distance from the school (not including siblings or those in receipt of Pupil Premium).

20 places have been offered to those living in the Outer Area using the same criteria. Currently the furthest place offered is 13.981 miles straight line distance from the school (not including siblings or those in receipt of Pupil Premium)."

If they do want to take in Sevenoaks etc, they might need to raise the score threshold for future years.
Wow, that's even closer than last year - pleased we live so close and had a sibling....! And super glad I never have to do this again...... :lol: