Appeal or Wait OCC

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
kirigrng

Appeal or Wait OCC

Post by kirigrng »

Good Morning from Abbey wood,
My DD did not offered any of the schools listed but offered local secondary schools. Her score Math-128, Eng-120 and Reasoning-124=372. Currently on the waitlist. Don't know where to begin?. Do schools provide waitlist positions? or prepare an appeal route.

Thank You,
hermanmunster

Re: Appeal or Wait OCC

Post by hermanmunster »

you need to contact the LEA to ask about the waiting lists AND you need to look at appealing, start reading here: https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/appeals" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kirigrng

Post by kirigrng »

Thanks Hurman :) for your response.
I did emails schools and schools so far asking me to contact LEA. Funny thing was when i contacted LEA they telling me to contact individual school of your concern for wait list.
honestly, LEA l seems like never been helpful[ to me only] they refer me to individual school. dont know where we stand? its more like ping pong game. I would like to know is anyone had the same problems and come over it? I would really appreciate your thought and experience on this matter to overcome.

Thank you
MARC1

Post by MARC1 »

If you are OOC I believe just before 15 March on the Kent website the below will apply

'' Please read the privacy statement on the Kent County Council website explaining how we will use and process your data.

This form should only be filled out by the parent/guardian who originally applied for admission.

You will need your Pupil ID to complete this process which will have been sent to you by Kent County Council. If you're not a Kent resident, you will receive a pupil ID shortly.

If you are happy to proceed, check the box at the bottom of the page.''

I called the council and they said the pupil id should come via email next week. They were a bit vague but I think what will happen is make sure if you havent got the pupil id by next week, call them (the local authority ie Kent) and make sure you also contact the school direct by 15 March if you are getting no joy from the local authority. Sorry for the vagueness but they were a bit vague to me.
Last edited by MARC1 on Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kirigrng

Post by kirigrng »

MARC1 wrote:If you are OOC I believe just before 15 March on the Kent website the below will apply

'' Please read the privacy statement on the Kent County Council website explaining how we will use and process your data.

This form should only be filled out by the parent/guardian who originally applied for admission.

You will need your Pupil ID to complete this process which will have been sent to you by Kent County Council. If you're not a Kent resident, you will receive a pupil ID shortly.

If you are happy to proceed, check the box at the bottom of the page.''

I called the council and they said the pupil id should come via email next week. They were a bit vague but I think what will happen is make sure if you havent got the pupil id by next week, call them and make sure you contact the school direct by 15 March if you are getting no joy from the local authority. Sorry for the vagueness but they were a bit vague to me.
Thank you #MARC1 for your quick response. I can wait and response. All i can say is waiting for ID number to get thru next stage. keep you update. Cheers MARC
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now