Good Luck!!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Sam's Mum

Good Luck!!!

Post by Sam's Mum »

Just wanted to wish Good Luck to all your DC who are taking the Kent tests next week.

I have just been reading the posts from all you stressed out parents. I know exactly how you feel having been through it all earlier this year. However, DD now happily settling in to life at new grammar school - there is life after the 11+, hang on in there! :)
Mum007

Post by Mum007 »

Just wanted to say thank you for the best wishes, Sam's Mum. A thoughtful gesture.

I would like to echo this and also wish everyone Good Luck and hope that ultimately every child gets placed in the right school, whether that be a selective school or not.

Roll on Friday pm........

Can't believe we are coming to the end of the first stage. It has been on my mind for so long. I have rarely felt so stressed out as now.
One Down

Post by One Down »

Good luck to all the Kent children for tomorrow and all their stressed parents! It's going to be hard thinking about them in the morning - need to keep really busy!
SHELBELLE

Post by SHELBELLE »

I too would like to say GOOD LUCK to every year 6 child taking the 11+ this week.

DS will be just going in to his VR for Bexley as we speak.... he also has the Kent tests Thurs & Fri and hope to god that he won't have run out of steam!!!

S.B.
twellsmum

Emotional wreck!

Post by twellsmum »

I am rather an emotional person and every year I have a lump in my throat when I see the Y6 children standing in teh lines at school clutching their teddies (they're allowed to bring them in for the 11+). I dread to think what I will be like tomorrow when I actually have a child sitting the 11+. Any tips for maintaining a stiff upper lip?!
Janedingdong

Post by Janedingdong »

Yes, its always a good idea to wear sunglasses. I think the weather forecast is saying we should have sun tomorrow and Friday. Thats what I am planning to do - sunglasses hide a multitude of sins!!
shuff

Post by shuff »

We have to wait until Saturday for it to be all over as we are out of county. I will be so relieved when it is all over as this is my third and final child to go through the 11+.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now