DS came home and said....

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
tonbridgemum

DS came home and said....

Post by tonbridgemum »

His writing book had 'disappeared'. When he needed it today to write up something important from the weekend,it wasnt in his drawer and his teacher seemed unconcerned it was missing :shock:
He had written what he had considered to be some good work last week so was 'cross' it wasnt there. Of course i am now terrified this means Headteacher appeal in progress.
Anyone elses child had books missing yet?! Feeling very low now... :(
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

Look I know this probably won't make you feel any better, but sometimes the school take a cross section of books anyway so nobody knows for sure whose books are being looked at.
Keep your chin up. :)
tonbridgemum

Post by tonbridgemum »

Actually, that does make me feel better as i hadnt considered that possibility. you never know! Thanks Medwaymum
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

subject co-ordinators ask regularly for a cross section of books so that they can monitor their subjects across the school so don;t automatically assume the worst!
tonbridgemum

Post by tonbridgemum »

Thanks folks! I knew I could rely on you to make me feel less anxious...(not that the waiting's getting to me :wink: )
shuff

Post by shuff »

Tonbridgemum, don't worry, like Medwaymum said I'm sure they take all the books to deter suspicion. I don't know about anyone else but having been through this twice before (one pass one fail) this is the worst wait I have had!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now