KS2 Maths level thresholds

11 Plus Maths – Preparation and Information

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Naulakha

KS2 Maths level thresholds

Post by Naulakha »

I have successfully downloaded the 2009 Maths KS2 SATS papers from Guest 55 useful websites sticky, but the link to the level threshold boundaries is no longer working- does anyone have a copy/ link so that I can work out where my DD would be in terms of KS2 levels once she has completed the paper?
Many thanks

P.S. Does anyone happen to know if the sample Bond 11+ Maths paper included in the "How to do 11+ Maths" book is a typical Grammar 11+ level? My DD has just tried it and got less than 50% although she had been doing well on the main Bond 4th papers, so I am having a wobble about whether we should be going down this path at all.
mitasol

Re: KS2 Maths level thresholds

Post by mitasol »

2010 threshold levels. http://www.qcda.gov.uk/assessment/3880.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Archive KS2 thresholds are in a zip file http://www.qcda.gov.uk/resources/6254.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Does anyone happen to know if the sample Bond 11+ Maths paper included in the "How to do 11+ Maths" book is a typical Grammar 11+ level?
I think this is more at the level of Bond 5th papers. You still have plenty of time. :)
layla22

Post by layla22 »

Correct me if I'm wrong anyone, but I consider the actual Bond papers- in the "how to...." book to be much harder than even the 5th papers. That's why I am leaving them till last- to do in the summer hols.That is what I did with my DD when she was revising. I started on SATS papers for my DS and now moved to Letts, which are not as challenging as the Bond papers. He would probably burst into tears if I showed him a Bond paper at this stage!!
Naulakha

Post by Naulakha »

Many thanks for the updated link Mitasol.
Layla- I'm relieved to hear your opinion about the Bond paper- it gives me renewed hope!
workhard

Maths

Post by workhard »

Naulakha

I have sent you a PM.

WH
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now