question for mike edward

11 Plus Maths – Preparation and Information

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now

question for mike edward

Post by Guest »

hi mike,
i was just reading your old mails on different threads. what i understood you/ you have some tutors who tech children for 11+. my son is going to sit for bucks (VR only) is it possible for you to give some information about this matter? as i just discovered this site and now i am in panic as i have left it to late and i am not very good at explaining so 100% sure my son who is going to sit for 11+ this oco/nov needs a good teacher preferably 1-2-1. any suggestions most welcome. i am willing to travle upto slough,maidenhead,marlow or may be windsor. thanx.
patricia

Post by patricia »

Dear Guest

Firstly, you are in the Maths section, the Bucks 11 plus consists of Verbal Reasoning only.

If you scroll further down the front page of the forum you will find a section specifically for Bucks. There are many posters who will be able to help you, although they cannot advertise specific tutors, as it is against forum rules

You have certainly not left it too late, there is still 6 months to prepare, if you are confident you can DIY, again you will find specific help in the Bucks section.

Patricia

thanks

Post by Guest »

thankyou very much patricia. yes you are right there are still 6 months so atleast i am going to start it from home hope its going to work. but would still prefer a tutor as i am hopeless when it comes to explain, honestly. i was reading your old posts found them very encouraging so hoping for the best and will follow your posts now on regularly. thanks once again.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now