Confused Help

11 Plus Maths – Preparation and Information

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Kullie

Confused Help

Post by Kullie »

My daughter will be starting year 5 in Sept, which papers can i use to start preparing her from this website. I want to start working earlier on building her up rather than pushing her too much in year 6.
patricia

Post by patricia »

Dear Kullie

What part of the country are you from? What school/s are you going for. Unfortunately no one can help without this information. There is not a standard 11 plus used throughout the country.

Patricia

Post by Guest »

Hi there, we currently are at Long Close School in Slough. There are a few grammer schools in Slough and would like to apply when the time comes nearer. I just want to start preparing her but am not sure where to start from.
Thanks

Kullie

patricia wrote:Dear Kullie

What part of the country are you from?.....what school/s are you going for. Unfortunately no one can help without this information...there is not a standard 11 plus used throughout the country.

Patricia
chad

Post by chad »

Hi

I am sure Patricia will be able to help you further but in the meantime...
Slough use NFER papers - Maths, Non Verbal and Verbal. (multiple choice)

If you look in the 'Berkshire' forum (scroll down the forum page) then you will see that Catherine has recently given some good suggestions for practise papers for the Slough 11 plus. It is under the topic

Slough 11+ preparation

Hope this helps - Good luck.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now