Answer sheet query

11 Plus Maths – Preparation and Information

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Parsifal

Answer sheet query

Post by Parsifal »

Answer sheet query- please help. QUICK!

I'm completely confused as to whether zeros are to be inserted in empty boxes on the answer sheets. The example in the familiarisation booklet seems straightforward enough
( it says mark 08 if the answer is 8). However matters get a bit murkier further along the line....
Eg, for co-ordinates - are we to cross 4 boxes ( 02,12) or leave the first box blank and just cross the next 3 boxes with 2,12.???
Similarly, for an answer of 73.3 kg, where 4 boxes are given should we cross 4 boxes to read 73.30 or leave the 4 th blank and cross the first 3 only ( thus writing 73.3)
And what about when the answer is 150 but 4 boxes are provided. Should we be crosssing 4 boxes to indicate 0150? Or leaving the first blank and just putting a line in the last 3 boxes to indicate 150 ?

I don't know what to tell my daughter and we are both thoroughly confused....
Not helped by the CGP Practice paper which lists an answer as 73.3 kg in its parental answers booklet but then provides 4 boxes on the child's sheet in which to write in their answer...( tending to suggest they do want the zeros after all)....