QEGS Penrith

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lancashire & Cumbria

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Juja

Re: QEGS Penrith

Post by Juja »

We were in the Gym in the morning and estimated there were 4 groups of 15 so I reckon 60 from Gym and 60 from Hall. If there were the same in the afternoon that would make 240 so 2 candidates for every place.
Tracey smith

Post by Tracey smith »

Also there will be kids taking the catchup test in December! How did everyone's kids manage? My son was getting 80 to 90% In practice papers said the non verbal was easy but maths ( his strong point) was hard and verbal was harder than practise papers so I really have no idea how he did and because were just outside catchment I don't no many other parents to ask! What kind of % would = 300 points! I'm really not good at waiting what so ever ***
Katie1

Post by Katie1 »

We had the afternoon slot as well...It did look busy but hard to tell with so many parents and other siblings...There was 15 in my dd test room...I also wonder how the scoring is worked out....On a guess about 60 in hall but just a guess
Tracey smith

Post by Tracey smith »

Did anyone else get results today xx
Katie1

Post by Katie1 »

Yes we did
Tracey smith

Post by Tracey smith »

How did she do? ***
Asingh

Post by Asingh »

and we did as well....
Tracey smith

Post by Tracey smith »

Did she do well? I think my sons score was good but it obviously depends on what everyone else gets as to if he gets a place but I'm feeling hopeful! I don't no anyone else to ask so not sure what the results are like this year xx
Katie1

Post by Katie1 »

I think she done well...We are very proud of her anyway as she worked so hard....Not sure what score they need to get above to secure a place , also I wonder how many actually sat the test....
Tracey smith

Post by Tracey smith »

It's going to be a very long wait until march :-( ***