Lancaster GS test 2015

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lancashire & Cumbria

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
lancmum

Lancaster GS test 2015

Post by lancmum »

Always very quiet on this board! I'm sure there must be others reading these boards for info though. We have started doing a bit of practice using the GL papers, but to be honest, I have no idea what kind of % we should be aiming for? There is always someone whose DC is getting 99% on practice papers, and others who say theirs never got over 65% and they got a place. We are OOC so prob need to do much better than in catchment.
Mrs Mak

Re: Lancaster GS test 2015

Post by Mrs Mak »

Is this boys school ,u r asking about ? If yes I'm not sure but I think he should be getting above 80%.Any way all scores are age standarized .My son used to get above 90% in maths and 85% in vb and 80% in English .We got out of catchment area seat .
lancmum

Post by lancmum »

Thanks Mrs Mak, it is the boys school we are preparing for. I'm going to get him to do 3 papers this week, and see at what point we are at with the 3 subjects. He did a VR last night (more willing to do it as he likes it!), finished in plenty of time all 85 questions and came out with 92%. Not sure he will do as well on the others! And I presume the papers get harder? Haven't got pack 2 yet, but are these more the level of the actual test or just differ t questions. Looking forward to the open day soon.
lancmum

Post by lancmum »

2 weeks and it will all be over! Just the wait then for 11 days for results! :roll:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now