are pass/ fail letters sent in batches?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lancashire & Cumbria

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Balloo

are pass/ fail letters sent in batches?

Post by Balloo »

Hi, do letters tend to go out in batches please? Ie would the pass letters/ offers of places get sent earlier than the we regret letters? My son sat for brgs and i've just read that people have received letters offering places. We haven't had a letter at all yet and ooc. I'm aware that the local forum isn't very active and also people are reluctant to.say if their child didn't get in. I'm just wondering if it could also be an indication that he hasn't been offered a place. Any advice would be welcome as I think it's going to be a long night. X
mad?

Re: are pass/ fail letters sent in batches?

Post by mad? »

I'm sorry I have no knowledge of your local area so cannot answer but thought I'd post to bump your question up. IN the absence of any knowledgeable posts I'd say a)check your spam folder, b) have a glass of wine c)call tomorrow if you still haven't heard. Feel for you. Good luck!
ETA if you are relying on 'snail mail' ask your neighbours if they have received post in error?
mad?
Balloo

Post by Balloo »

Thanks for the bump, wine in hand and i think i'll give the school a call in the morn. It's going to be a long night x
mad?

Post by mad? »

Have you heard anything? No need to say what if you prefer but your plight has been preying on my mind!
mad?
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

http://www.brgs.org.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hope you hear the good news.
Balloo

Post by Balloo »

Hi, thank you for your concern. Yes we heard and thankfully he got in. I was so worried. I think the letter was just delayed in the post.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now