Susan Daughtrey Questions

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Tornado01

Susan Daughtrey Questions

Post by Tornado01 »

Hi Ive been practicing the VR test papers IPS and Letts with my DS. But Im not sure which questions to practice out of the Susan Daughtrey Books. Ive found the crosswords but not the mixed letters or number codes. It doesnt name each type of question so I probably have them just not sure which ones they are. Could anyone give me an example of them or point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Alex

Re: Susan Daughtrey Questions

Post by Alex »

The mixed number and letter codes are in Type 32 under 32.3 in Book 4. As far as I am aware this type of question has just come up in the familiarisation tests. The little crossword (very easy) is a favourite question 1 of the real thing. I am afraid that I do not know or cannort recall which other types of question found in SD but not the Letts and IPS types have come up. However, there are only 2 or 3 types at most that are not in the IPS type questions (including the little crossword).
Tornado01

Re: Susan Daughtrey Questions

Post by Tornado01 »

Thanks Alex, its not going to bad at the moment, DS understands all the questions we just need to keep practising. Just had the forms for the test yesterday - gosh its not the far away :shock:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now