Allocation Day !! How's everyone feeling ?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Angie76

Re: Allocation Day !! How's everyone feeling ?

Post by Angie76 »

Hope they are happy tears Stocky :D
I'm going online now to check!!!!
Nervous now :!:

Angie76
Angie76

Post by Angie76 »

Hi anyone still up ? I'm trying to find out where my son has been placed but can't seem to find out on North Lincs website !!!
Where am I going wrong lol ??
Where did you find your info from Stocky ?

Angie76
Stocky

Post by Stocky »

Ahhh Angie. I've no idea how North Lincs communicate Angie. Last year my 'email' came at 8.40am. All Notts say, is that you will be emailed on the 1 March and letter will be sent second class the same day , I checked today and they said emails would be sent 8am ish. My friends in a different county and I nipped on their page and it said if you log on via your normal app route the offers there for that county. So I thought I'd do the same and it came up next to my app 'view offer info'!!!! So all I have done is, logged onto Notts admissions using the email and password I applied with and it comes up 'view application' and a new box 'view offer info". So however, you applied, view your app etc......fingers crossed ***
JRM

Post by JRM »

I'm so pleased for you Flux and Stocky. Is it time for a nightcap to help get you off to sleep now? :D

I stayed up too just in case they sent out a mass e-mail at midnight. I checked my photocopy of the application form and there is nothing to say how we will be notified. So I should do the sensible thing and go to bed.

Good night all, and good luck to those who get up early tomorrow to find out before I have logged back on for a nosey.
The more that you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.
Dr Seuss
Stocky

Post by Stocky »

Go online JRM check your app status! No mass midnight email. Notts emails out in the morning.
Angie76

Post by Angie76 »

Yay thanks for that :-)
I managed to view offer also and my DS has got into his first choice school (Caistor Grammar) !!!
Cannot express how happy I feel now :D
So very very happy to hear of everyone else's good news after what seems like such a long journey !!
JRM please do check as I'm desperate to know how you got on !!
Good luck to everyone else in Lincs and anywhere else for that matter who may read this!!!
:D :D :D

Angie76 :D
Stanners

Post by Stanners »

Yippppeee. Phew she is in. Good luck every one
MumLincs

Post by MumLincs »

Gutted - 12.8 miles out from Gainsborough and not in! Now to break the news to a hopeful son :(
flagmanter

Post by flagmanter »

We're 12.7 miles from QEHS and didn't get in. DS not happy :( Now to decide whether to appeal....

Will LCC provide details of our exact distance and the furthest successful applicant as I feel we must be close?
MumLincs

Post by MumLincs »

Yes, its really disappointing but I have to say after last year I expect many more parents 'played the system' with renting houses close to the school. Its probably going to be worse next year. The question is, how do you appeal against distance???
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now