Explore Learning 11+ prep

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

ebeth

Explore Learning 11+ prep

Post by ebeth »

Has anyone ever used the 11+ prep course at Explore Learning in Peterborough (or elsewhere)? At £124/month I want to make sure it's a worthwhile step!

-elizabeth

Genuine recommendations by PM only (private message) are acceptable - but beware of the possibility that someone who appears to be offering a recommendation may have a vested interest! Please let us know if you think anyone is abusing the system by soliciting for business or 'spamming'.
It's easy to report a possible problem: just click on the red exclamation mark that appears with every post and PM: Image

Always treat recommendations from unknown persons with caution. However, there are many long standing members (check the date of joining and number of posts) who make a valuable contribution to the forum. If you receive a recommendation from one of them, it could be worth considering seriously (while still exercising a degree of caution).

If you receive a recommendation from anyone else, please exercise extreme caution!

Note also:
  • • Tutors can found in the online tutor directory by clicking here

• Institutional Course details can be found here

• Intensive Holiday Courses can be found here
Kind regards

ForumAdmin
secondtime

Re: Explore Learning 11+ prep

Post by secondtime »

Do lots of children from Peterborough take the 11+?
My impression is that they don't, so I am surprised there is a specific 11+ course.

I have no recommendations for Peterborough. I do see the children beavering away when I visit my Mum's there. It seems a strange location - in a bustling Sainsburys!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now