Results posted out a week today !!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Lancashire lass

Results posted out a week today !!!

Post by Lancashire lass »

I haven't stopped thinking about the results ,as I am sure the rest of you haven't, but this time next week they will be on their way to us :shock:
Trying not to think about them , but every time I do, I get that horrible feeling. DC hasn't really spoken about result day..... That's probably a good thing.
This site has become not only an addiction but also a life line.
Good luck to everyone!!
Stocky

Re: Results posted out a week today !!!

Post by Stocky »

Totally totally know what you are going through LL. Last year I booked DS's favourite restaurant, as the whole process had seen him develop and become a confident young man who at barely 10 years old had coped with exams so admirably, so whilst I was deeply praying he'd passed, I knew that whatever the outcome, we would celebrate what he had achieved regardless. Results morning was awful, as our post times are ridiculous and the last of the local villages. DD and I were at the hairdressers, DS and DH were at footy training, my phone was beeping like mad. I opened the door and there on the mat.......I'd promised DS we would open it together, so knowing he could be another half hour, I dragged DD off to the car wash, she still talks about 'what a nightmare I was that morning'. This forum does indeed keep you sane, keep strong and fingers crossed for you and everyone else too x
Lancashire lass

Re: Results posted out a week today !!!

Post by Lancashire lass »

Thank you Stocky.... Just have to try and focus on other things over the next week, and yes I have my fingers and everything else crossed as well!!

Never thought it would be this tough as a parent though.....you just want what's best for your children.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now