The last stretch ...!!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Lancashire lass

The last stretch ...!!!

Post by Lancashire lass »

It's awfully quiet on the lincolnshire front....is everyone sleeping away or still restless and can't get to sleep like me.....according to the lincolnshire consortium page our results get posted tmrw.... :shock:
Haven't really played out the two different synarios in my head as I don't want to tempt fate!! But lots of other posts on here have given some good advice.
You may find me on here again .... That's unless I fall asleep on my iPad !!
Celtic Worrier

Re: The last stretch ...!!!

Post by Celtic Worrier »

Hello Lancashire Lass

I was the same last year, last couple of days before the results arrived I could hardly sleep it was on my mind constantly, couldn't keep myself away from this website. On the day our post didn't turn up until about 1pm, and then I had to run out into the street to ask the Postie to check his deliveries as it didn't come through the letterbox, and there it was facing the other way in his stack :lol:
Anyway good luck for tomorrow
CW xx
secondtime

Post by secondtime »

Good Luck to all that are waiting!
I surprised myself last year by being very jittery - not at all like me :shock:
Lincs region does seem quiet this year.

But Good Luck to everyone - hope you get what you are hoping for :D
Lancashire lass

Post by Lancashire lass »

CW, Thankyou!!!.. I may have to wait at the door tmrw and make postie wait until I check the post, just in case same happens to me as did to you!!!
Have to say I did something that was suggested on the forum and sent myself a signature on delivery letter, so postman HAS to come to our house tommorow :D
Not going to tell DS the results either way until tomorrow evening as he is sitting entrance exam for a partially selective school tomorrow morning ...so stressful for lots of reasons.
Thankyou second time.

Good luck to everyone ...can't seem to say that enough times !!!
Stocky

Post by Stocky »

having been on Lincs for 2years plus, it is definitely quiet! 2 years ago with DD, I do remember my neighbour asking me if 'fancied the postman' because he was late and i was stalking and when he did arrive his van went flying past our cottage which he only does if we have no post so I went chasing up the road. Good luck everyone, have everything crossed x
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now