Results!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Confused!

Post by Confused! »

Midnight wrote:Well our post just arrived, and no results - now we have to wait 2 more days to find out! Has anyone received results from Spalding High School??
Aw Midnight, I feel for you, how awful, the wait must be like torture.
Fingers crossed for Monday for you. :)
impatient

QUEGS Results

Post by impatient »

Has anyone received 11 plus resilts from QUEGs at Horncastle. Results did not arrive in post this morning, so will have to seat it out for a couple of days. Son not very happy at the mo. :(
Confused!

Re: QUEGS Results

Post by Confused! »

impatient wrote:Has anyone received 11 plus resilts from QUEGs at Horncastle. Results did not arrive in post this morning, so will have to seat it out for a couple of days. Son not very happy at the mo. :(
Oh that is so unfair!
What a shame they wouldn't open the school for everyone to collect them.
Good luck for Monday.
Jon

Post by Jon »

Yes, ours were from QEGS.
11+Newbie

Post by 11+Newbie »

A Pass here too, phew, thank goodness that's all over!

Can relax now - just need England to win today and my weekend will be complete!

Congrats to all who have passed, and commiserations to those who didn't, know of one from our group who has failed. :( Really feel for them.
blissot

Post by blissot »

:D Results came today for QEHS Gainsborough and she passed!!! Such a relief especially as she didn't do well in the practice test. I am just pleased it is over with although I will miss visiting the forum!!! :D
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

You don't have to leave! Do hang around to help others.
Midnight

At last!

Post by Midnight »

My daughter passed! I had to phone the High School this morning to find out, as she wanted to know before going to school (she's the only one in her school who took it!) and it hadn't come in the post. Score of 232 - very pleased! :D
jellywobble

Post by jellywobble »

Well done everybody - I have followed this forum for several month now, so it's good to see the good news. We might even get to meet at the school, without ever knowing our "virtual" selves!

My daughter had made a pact that she would only open the letter when both parents were here (busy lives, not breakdowns), so it sat on the mantlepiece from Saturday lunch until Sunday teatime!

Luckily it was the best of news when she did finally get to read it, so it was hugs all round.

Onwards to March for the final hurdle....
Jon

Post by Jon »

Good to see so much good news around. Now I have my sons results, my thoughts are straying to how well he did, how easy did everyone find getting hold of the score?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now