Nervous?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
HamptonDad

Nervous?

Post by HamptonDad »

How is everyone feeling today? Results should be coming out now and I'm nervous. DS is aware of the dates but really doesn't seem that bothered. I just hope that should the results not be what we hope it to be, he still remains upbeat. Good luck to you and your little ones.
Hope4Ken

Re: Nervous?

Post by Hope4Ken »

Hello HamptonDad. We are waiting as well. Hoping for KGGS in Grantham, girls school. We don't know anyone as we are out of County. We have our rental agreement ready to receive us so hoping it's a positive result. Anyone else waiting for KGGS? I assume we get result in post tomorrow? Best of luck to you all.
Hope4Ken

Post by Hope4Ken »

I have to say Lincs folks are a very relaxed bunch! Not much activity on this section of the forum *marvelous*
HamptonDad

Post by HamptonDad »

Hope4Ken wrote:Hello HamptonDad. We are waiting as well. Hoping for KGGS in Grantham, girls school. We don't know anyone as we are out of County. We have our rental agreement ready to receive us so hoping it's a positive result. Anyone else waiting for KGGS? I assume we get result in post tomorrow? Best of luck to you all.
DS is got his heart set on Kings in Grantham but we are hoping he will chose Bourne instead, should he me the grades. I believe the results should be in the post tomorrow.
HamptonDad

Post by HamptonDad »

Hope4Ken wrote:I have to say Lincs folks are a very relaxed bunch! Not much activity on this section of the forum *marvelous*
They are and i naively thought this was an indication of how many people were going to take the exams but the were a considerably high turn out on the day at Bourne
el1983

Post by el1983 »

Hi, I'm so nervous for my daughter. She really wants to go to King Edwards, so she will be so disappointed if she doesn't get in. Fingers crossed!
HamptonDad

Post by HamptonDad »

Post came in and thankfully DS has passed. So proud of him but the biggest take away from this is that he has leant how to learn independently. I wish you and your little ones the best of luck.
Hope4Ken

Post by Hope4Ken »

My daughter passed and we are making a move to Grantham soon! Thanks to all who cared to respond to my questions and the support from the forum in general. We are delighted and I wish all of you the very best. Pass or no pass.
el1983

Post by el1983 »

My daughter passed too! We're so proud of her, and relieved it's over :D Well done to all that took the test x