Allocations Day ...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
tv173

Allocations Day ...

Post by tv173 »

It's been another long haul but at least we are close to the final hurdle.
As we are out of county I don't expect to receive an email from our LA until the small hours of Friday morning. I guess that Lincolnshire LA have to forward allocations data to our LA which (based on previous experience) should mean we receive an email around 3.00 am :( .
It could either be a very long night or relying on an early morning alarm...!
kenyancowgirl

Re: Allocations Day ...

Post by kenyancowgirl »

It may be different in Lincolnshire but in our area, nothing comes through before the Council offices open at around 8am - and then they come through in dribs and drabs - no point in staying up or getting up early - it isn't going to change the result either way!
spud04

Post by spud04 »

We were out of county for KGGS and got an email at midnight.
tv173

Post by tv173 »

Interesting we too are OOC however we didn't receive our last KGGS offer until 3.00 am. This was a few years ago though so maybe by now communications between the LA's will be quicker?
Castlerock

Post by Castlerock »

We are OOC and I logged in at midnight last year to Notts and was able to see what schools my children had offers for. The emails came through at 3 and 4.
aicthie

Post by aicthie »

All quite on here today. We live in Lincs and email came through at 00.15. Have to say I stayed up to get email but fell asleep before it actually arrived. Hope everyone got what school they wanted and if not can find help to appeal.