% to pass

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
hayley84turner

% to pass

Post by hayley84turner »

Hi
I’ve just joined the site and my son is taking the 11+ in September.

Does anyone know roughly the % needed to pass? I can’t find any info on this and would be good if we knew what we were aiming for. So far he has been doing small sections and we’ve been working through them together, but today he has done a full verbal reasoning test timed. He got 60% within the 50 mins and 67% with an extra 5mins. There were two sections which he left completely and a couple of questions he skipped over. I’ve no idea if this is good or not but if the ones he answered he only got about 7 wrong, I think time will be the main issue he has. We are in Lincolnshire if that makes any difference to how they score. Thanks in advance for any help or advice
yoyo123

Re: % to pass

Post by yoyo123 »

Welcome to the forum, I will move your post to the Lincolnshire section as the exam is not standard across the country. Hopefully, you bshoukd get more people able to answer you question there.
Yoyo
Hope4Ken

Re: % to pass

Post by Hope4Ken »

You should be aiming for high 70s or 80% for a comfortable pass. Still plenty of time to prepare! We did about 2 to 3 hours a week over summer holidays and then just an exam paper a week in the run up. My dd passed for Kesteven in Grantham.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now