Results...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Alex

Post by Alex »

Tiggs and Momma,

Well done to your children, friends and all!!

We were at KSHS earlier this evening and the kids were already swapping tales and scores. Word travels fast.
heidiho

Post by heidiho »

Thanks for your words of encouragement Alex. It was l long night without much sleep for either of us. This morning he is trying to believe that although he did not pass (211), that the score was not too bad and he could still do well else where. How brave! I just want to cry all the time! (obviously not doing so in front of him though)!
Have found this site a few months ago, did not register but browsed on many occassions. Have found it of huge benefit. Thanks to all.
skeggy

Post by skeggy »

My daughter was over the moon she passed, however she feels a little down as none of her friends have.

A lad she knows from her class has already called her a snob, simply for the fact she passed and he hadn't. This is why I believe the results are out to early as they still have the vast majority of the school year to complete and children tend to either get alienated or simply give up, as they haven't passed!

Commiserations to those who's children never passed and congratulations to those who did.

Reference the marks I have no idea what score she got and personally feel no need to know, she passed and as someone previously said that's enough, her mother however would like to know her score. Daughter has a parents evening in November so if the result is offered to us we might have a massive bust up lol.
ewerby

Carre's sending out exact marks

Post by ewerby »

Helpful that the mark was included on the letter this time, when son #1 did his 11+ two years ago we had to find out from the school.

Son #2 especially pleased as he beat his big brother by 4pts.

Big brother's response: "it must be getting easier Dad, like you always say the GCSEs & A-levels are..."

Son #2 has v v mild Aspergers (like Dad) & I reckon 11+ suited him, he absolutely nailed the NVR practise papers just about every time.

Well done/commiserations to everybody. 3 years' break till the next one for us...

8)
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now