RESULTS DAY!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
SJ

Post by SJ »

CONGRATULATIONS! :D :D :D
Give your son a big "thumbs up and pat on the back" from all of us here. WELL DONE
Footymad

Post by Footymad »

Hi Andrew,
My daughter passed for girls grammar last year so I'm back to enjoy all of this years parents good news! :lol:

Well done to you and your son. :wink:

Footymad xx.
ANDREW THE POET

THANKS!

Post by ANDREW THE POET »

Many thanks for your good wishes. This is really, really appreciated - my son has enjoyed reading these as well!!
I really feel for all you folk awaiting your results .... come on Royal Mail! Andrew
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

Hi Andrew,

I have followed your posts and am really happy for you after the hard work you and your son put in.

Congratulations

Catherine
ANDREW THE POET

Hi Catherine

Thanks Catherine,
We have little or no family to share this with so this forum is a great source of support. My son has never shone at school so this result is a real shot in the arm for him!! We were prepared for the 'worst' ...........
Take Care
Andrew

Post by Guest »

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! It is good to hear news like that. All the best
DT100

Post by DT100 »

I haven't posted here before but have been a long time lurker of this site while my son has been going through the eleven plus process.
I have picked up many tips from here and empathised with a lot of people who I found to be in a similar position to myself. A big thanks to you all.
Thankfully my son has passed :lol: You don't know how relieved I am as a whole lot of things was riding on it, not just my son's education.
I just want to say congratulations to everyone who has passed and also to the parents, as we go through the mill with it too.
Good luck to everyone still waiting. Fingers crossed for you all.
kate1

Post by kate1 »

Well done Andrew and to your son. Really, really pleased for you. You have been an inspiration during this long process. Awaiting the mail and feeling ill!! Well done!

Kate
ANDREW THE POET

RELAX!

Go and have a great day DT100! Time to spoil your offspring, I think! Well done to you all!
A
ANDREW THE POET

You're too nice Kate

Wow ... not sure about being an inspiration Kate - but thank you!! It's just great to share this with you. I was going to spoil my son whether he got through or not ..... he was physically trembling when he opened the envelope! For a moment, I felt so very guilty about the whole process - but not any more!!
Bye for now!
Andrew
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now