Snodland to Rochester Grammar school.

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Ads17

Snodland to Rochester Grammar school.

Post by Ads17 »

Hi all,
Does anyone know the best way to get to RGS from Snodland? I checked online and there is a change at Chatham. Is there a direct bus? Or anyone knows of any private arrangement, can you kindly let me know? Lastly, if anyone's dd has to change bus, what are their experiences?
For their age, do they find it tiring? Any info would be helpful. Thanks in advance
doodles

Re: Snodland to Rochester Grammar school.

Post by doodles »

Hi Ads have you looked at this link, it's usually quite helpful, if not I would contact your local bus company, it's usually pretty obvious which ones operate the school buses, and see what info they can give you.

http://11-19travel.info/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
Sparklecat

Post by Sparklecat »

I can't answer your question, but would suggest you keep an eye on public transport arrangements across the new bridge when they start to get established. If using Arriva, it is worth installing their app to track journeys.

If children could get to Wouldham, there is always the 155 at 07.47 which goes to the junction of Maidstone Road and Warden Road, just a short walk. The return leaves at 15.55, dropping off in Wouldham ten minutes later. Maybe a group of parents should get together and organise lifts.
Ads17

Post by Ads17 »

Many thanks for your replies. Quite helpful
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now