Medway coach service

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Juneboy

Medway coach service

Post by Juneboy »

Hi all

A friend of mine is trying to set up a coach service for kids attending Medway Grammar schools from Bexley.

In order to get the service up and running for September 2018, he needs to get an idea of the number of students that may be interested in the service. The service would start in woolwich and stop at Abbey Wood, Belvedere and Dartford before continuing on to Holcombe, Chatham Grammar for girls and Rochester girls.

Thanks

J
Zaksmum

Re: Medway coach service

Post by Zaksmum »

If anyone has been offered a Medway school from Greenwich or Bexley boroughs rest assured that this coach service is up and running and picks the children up in the morning and drops them back in the evening.
aediae

Post by aediae »

Kindly email detail of this coach service or reply on this forum. Thanks
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

Welcome,

I suggest you contact the school to get authorised bus details but you can also PM members for the contact details.

It is not a good idea to post your email on a public forum so I have removed it.
GGYEM

Post by GGYEM »

Zaksmum wrote:If anyone has been offered a Medway school from Greenwich or Bexley boroughs rest assured that this coach service is up and running and picks the children up in the morning and drops them back in the evening.

My daughter has been offered admission at Chatham GSG, would like her to join coach.
Staypositive09

Post by Staypositive09 »

Hello all ,
I would really appreciate if anyone can answer me please. Actually, my son is giving Medway test this year (this Saturday). We live in Abbeywood, I’m wondering does Medway gives admission to that far children or not ?
Thank you so much in advance.
olucares

Post by olucares »

Staypositive09 wrote:Hello all ,
I would really appreciate if anyone can answer me please. Actually, my son is giving Medway test this year (this Saturday). We live in Abbeywood, I’m wondering does Medway gives admission to that far children or not ?
Thank you so much in advance.
Yes, Holcombe Grammar school accepts children usually from that far away. Lots of the children take the train from Abbey Wood Station, I have a friend who lives in Thamesmead, whose son is currently in Year 7 in Holcombe.
RGS_parent

Post by RGS_parent »

My daughter is starting September at Rochester Grammar school. Any parent with a child also starting in September living in Swanley/Wilmington/Dartford/Sidcup areas?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now