Medway test verbal

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

dadofkent

Medway test verbal

Post by dadofkent »

Surprised how quiet the Medway forum is at present.

To hopefully kick things into life, does anyone know if the extra HIKNOS types are included in the Medway VR test. Will probably be entering DC for Medway test as well as Kent test, as we are not far over the border.
polly0494

Medway test verbal

Post by polly0494 »

Hi Dad of Kent

I too am surprised at how little activity there has been on the Medway forum too - hopefully it will pick up as the dreaded day approaches!

The information I have been given is that these are included.

Best regards

Polly
dadofkent

Re: Medway test verbal

Post by dadofkent »

polly0494 wrote:Hi Dad of Kent

I too am surprised at how little activity there has been on the Medway forum too - hopefully it will pick up as the dreaded day approaches!

The information I have been given is that these are included.

Best regards

Polly
Thanks Polly. Quite happy with that. Leaving NFER papers until last, so DD has been doing the other six types, and because they are more code/number based, rather than vocab based, she is better at them. Are you doing anything for English, or just hoping for the best on that.
polly0494

Medway test verbal

Post by polly0494 »

Hi dad of kent

My dd is just focussing on writing out story plans with bullet points covering what she wants to include. She has been with a tutor and has a few pactice papers / revision sessions scheduled in over the coming weeks. I am hoping this, together with some practice material we are covering at home will be sufficient. She can worry and I am trying not to pile too much pressure on her! That said, I will be taking some revision on holiday to Spain!!

Regards

Polly
jenhug

Post by jenhug »

we are busy preparing too, not much to report really, my daughter is doing the kent and medway test and she is doing well at the VR, NVR and Maths, its just the English we are concentrating on now, not taking anything on holiday with us, she needs the break as she is still being tutured through the 6 week break.

The English is the thing we are most worried about, as she is not a keen writer.
testbuster

Post by testbuster »

Help! What's a HIKNOS type question? Why does everyone else seem to know??!
stevew61

Post by stevew61 »

testbuster wrote:Help! What's a HIKNOS type question? Why does everyone else seem to know??!
Have a look here, :)

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... php?t=3740

steve
testbuster

Post by testbuster »

Very helpful. My DS has been practising all types, I think!!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now