Results received!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Milla

Post by Milla »

dadofkent wrote:
medwaymum wrote:
Milla wrote:Hey, congrats, Medwaymum. Hope there's a nice bottle of something in the fridge for later!
Thanks Milla, we're pleased and relieved for him. :)

We applied online and received an email from admissions, its not on the website yet.
Thanks.

Sorry-forgot to say congrats to your DS.
:oops:
have we married thing going on here???
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

A friend of mine has just spoken to Admissions who have confirmed that the delivery of envelopes will be continuing tonight until 9pm.
nearlydone

Post by nearlydone »

Thank you medwaymum, you've eased a lot of minds.
polly0494

Post by polly0494 »

paulap wrote:Just got my two emails and both my twins passed - shaking like a leaf now.
Did your email come through to a personal email address or did you go back onto the Council website? I've not had an email and nothing on the doormat or the Council website either. My bottle of wine will soon be required to de-stress
paulap

Post by paulap »

polly0494 wrote:
paulap wrote:Just got my two emails and both my twins passed - shaking like a leaf now.
Did your email come through to a personal email address or did you go back onto the Council website? I've not had an email and nothing on the doormat or the Council website either. My bottle of wine will soon be required to de-stress
They came as actual emails - at 5pm - some people got theirs at 1.30 so I guess they are staggering them.
polly0494

Post by polly0494 »

So far I've only heard of passes - congrats to all in this category! :)

Am worrying now though that the passes hear first with the unsuccessful left til last, arrgghhh the agony of waiting and having only slept for just over 2 hours last night, I am not entirely rational! :lol:
goingloopy

Post by goingloopy »

medwaymum wrote:A friend of mine has just spoken to Admissions who have confirmed that the delivery of envelopes will be continuing tonight until 9pm.
Can i ask how your friend spoke to admissions as i tried to call them at 5.00 and they were shut for the weekend, i would be really interested to know.
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

She did speak to them just as they were closing for the evening.
goingloopy

Post by goingloopy »

Thanks medwaymum so there is still hope for some of us then ?
testbuster

Post by testbuster »

Still nothing for us...we are in Rainham and maybe a bit hard to find.