Results received!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

My friend thinks they seem to be doing in school order, she had texts from other parents at the same school mins before receiving hers through the door. Who knows?!
polly0494

Post by polly0494 »

medwaymum wrote:My friend thinks they seem to be doing in school order, she had texts from other parents at the same school mins before receiving hers through the door. Who knows?!
Nice thought but my dd's best friend from school had hers at 5.30pm and lives a few hundred yards away, still nothing here though, letter or email.
goingloopy

Post by goingloopy »

No it cant be as 3 of the cherubs from my DDs school got theirs before lunch today and i am still waiting !
goingloopy

Post by goingloopy »

polly0494 wrote:
medwaymum wrote:My friend thinks they seem to be doing in school order, she had texts from other parents at the same school mins before receiving hers through the door. Who knows?!
Nice thought but my dd's best friend from school had hers at 5.30pm and lives a few hundred yards away, still nothing here though, letter or email.
Well bang goes my postcode theory then !!!!!
oneangrymum

Post by oneangrymum »

Just to let you know I have been waiting all day/evening in Wigmore, the people I know who havent got their results by e-mail (like me) are all still waiting too!!! It looks like another night of dreaming of white envelopes!!!

I think its location for delivery. hey ho, tomorrow another day.

It made me smile though tonight as I was popping every minuite to the frontdoor to see if an envelope had arrived my DS has not a worry in the world as it should be. Just down to me and his Dad to worry now!!!!
goingloopy

Post by goingloopy »

My mum just told me her friend from work who lives in Strood just got her result posted thru the door at 2215 !!!!! do you think they might be posting thru the night ??????
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now