Results received!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

nearlydone

Post by nearlydone »

Our street numbers are also a bit confusing at night so resigned to tomorrow now. One more sleepless night!!!!
jokiebe

Post by jokiebe »

im thinking along the same lines as Polly... has anyone heard of anyone not passing???? my brain is telling me to be logical and hoping that its just coincidence..... they all have to sent out afterall.... this is torture.. first the worry about the postal delay now the waiting by the front door - if i get another menu posted through mine i will feel very sorry for the chap posting it! Im in Rochester by the way.
goingloopy

Post by goingloopy »

jokiebe wrote:im thinking along the same lines as Polly... has anyone heard of anyone not passing???? my brain is telling me to be logical and hoping that its just coincidence..... they all have to sent out afterall.... this is torture.. first the worry about the postal delay now the waiting by the front door - if i get another menu posted through mine i will feel very sorry for the chap posting it! Im in Rochester by the way.
That is very funny, poor menu delivery man !!!!!!

I am so feeling your pain x
medmum

Post by medmum »

Having given up for tonight, the door knocked and it was a nice lady with the results envelope. My DD has passed, we are over the moon. Good luck to everyone else, my thoughts really are with you.
jokiebe

Post by jokiebe »

congratulations Medmum... where abouts are you located?????
pompom

Post by pompom »

Just to let you know they are definitely still delivering. Just had ours - we are OOC in Cobham.
medmum

Post by medmum »

We are in Strood.
goingloopy

Post by goingloopy »

My biggest congrats go out to all of you, i so wish mine would come tho x
polly0494

Post by polly0494 »

jokiebe wrote:im thinking along the same lines as Polly... has anyone heard of anyone not passing???? my brain is telling me to be logical and hoping that its just coincidence..... they all have to sent out afterall.... this is torture.. first the worry about the postal delay now the waiting by the front door - if i get another menu posted through mine i will feel very sorry for the chap posting it! Im in Rochester by the way.
jokiebe - please don't let my irrational thought process influence you and cause yet more worry! My friend's dd had a fail by email earlier.
Just want to know now, can't face another night of no sleep!! :roll:
jokiebe

Post by jokiebe »

oh not at all polly.... one minute i feel positive the next im in a cold sweat... i too just want it over and done with!!! good luck x
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now