The longest day

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
testbuster

The longest day

Post by testbuster »

This has felt like the longest day ever (Friday)... At work all day jumping every time I got a text in case it was the result. So far nothing. Please let them arrive tomorrow, I can't stand another day on tenterhooks.
nearlydone

Post by nearlydone »

It's been the longest night as well!! No sleep, stomach in knots wondering if it's going to turn up at all. Up at 6.00 - absolutely unheard of on a Saturday. Please come early
goingloopy

Post by goingloopy »

Morning to everyone who didnt get their letter yesterday, i have had the worse nights sleep ever, worse that thursday night.

I am up bright and early and waiting for our white envelope, please let us get ours today i dont think i can handle another day like yesterday.

Fingers crossed everyone that today will be our day x
testbuster

Post by testbuster »

Just imagine how we'd be if WE had taken the test! Still, it's worse when you can't be sure what exactly they did in there! :roll:
goingloopy

Post by goingloopy »

I wonder what time they will start delivering today, if they were still out at 2200hrs yesterday then maybe they will start earlier today, well heres hoping :?: :?: :?:
testbuster

Post by testbuster »

I hope everyone's Halloween won't be too frightening! What a day to send out the results!
dadofkent

Post by dadofkent »

goingloopy wrote:I wonder what time they will start delivering today, if they were still out at 2200hrs yesterday then maybe they will start earlier today, well heres hoping :?: :?: :?:
Or having a lie in, and catching up on their sleep.
polly0494

Post by polly0494 »

My concern now is that I'll have to wait until Monday (having registered for email communication, but having not had an email).

In my sane moments I tell myself that if 2100 (ish) children took the test, there must be some form of reconciliation to ensure there are x number of 'paper' results and 'y' emails being distributed, and that if these don't tally, there would be a further check made but then irrationality rears its' ugly head and says, " Polly, you know that won't happen!"
oneangrymum

Post by oneangrymum »

Horrible night for me too.... and yes I thought yesterday was horrendous. All my friends have their childrens results (by e-mail) and they have all passed, fantastic news for them. I wouldnt want to go through this again....

Really helps though having this forum so I know its not just me and thanks to those keeping us updated on deliveries. :wink:
testbuster

Post by testbuster »

Now I am worrying that they can't find our house. This after all the contacting the council to get the results sent out.