Just for those still waiting

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
louise11040

Post by louise11040 »

dadtotwo, can I ask where you are (not that it seems to make a difference to the deliveries!!!!); I take it you have your results now?
Did they say what time they would be working up to tonight?
dadtotwo

Post by dadtotwo »

I am in princes park and we have not had my DD results yet. Tthey said they had cleared out area this morning tho ! AS the stuff was not sorted by the council, they might have mis-sorted some of it
goingloopy

Post by goingloopy »

dadtotwo wrote:I am in princes park and we have not had my DD results yet. Tthey said they had cleared out area this morning tho ! AS the stuff was not sorted by the council, they might have mis-sorted some of it
I am really feeling for you, the admissions office promised we would all get them by the end of the day on sat !!!!
dadtotwo

Post by dadtotwo »

Thanks for that DD is not a happy bunny. I wonder how many this is affecting - there only appears to be about 20 people of the 2200 odd who use this forum.
louise11040

Post by louise11040 »

Still waiting in Rainham, debating whether to let my daughter stay up or give up all hope!!!
dadofkent

Post by dadofkent »

I would bet that they stay out delivering to mid-night if need be, simply to comply with their contract terms.
blod465

Post by blod465 »

Still nothing here in Rainham either. DD is now watching the dancing and is very fed up. So want to be able to do something to find out where they are delivering! Let's hope they haven't lost any.
louise11040

Post by louise11040 »

blod465 wrote:Still nothing here in Rainham either. DD is now watching the dancing and is very fed up. So want to be able to do something to find out where they are delivering! Let's hope they haven't lost any.
At least there's still hope that they haven't got lost (my other fear!) if there are 2 of us in Rainham!!!
dadtotwo

Post by dadtotwo »

The courier seems certain that some will not get delivered until tomorrow morning - the contract to deliver today was not mentioned at all. Hs said it was likely that any problems will be sorted out tomorrow morning NOT tonight.
goinggrey

Post by goinggrey »

Hi there, this is my first post but was a lurker(think this is the right term). Just to let dadtotwo know that we are still waiting for DD's result too. We are in Walderslade. Kind of glad my daughter has no idea I'm going mad and grey still waiting, she still thinks we will hear on Mon. Got the same message from the Couriers when I rang. I cannot take much more though. :( :x
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now