Result by email

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
hermanmunster

Re: Result by email

Post by hermanmunster »

are you collecting DC and dashing home or what?
tiredmum

Post by tiredmum »

thats quite alot - 21 - for one class :)
rubyhettybetty

Post by rubyhettybetty »

Husband does school pick up - result is going to his iPhone - he is taking them to swimming lessons!!! Should get result before the lessons though.

I am irked we don't get the score though, bet my letter doesn't turn up til Monday!

I actually do work in the same building as admissions, would it be bad form to run up and throw myself on the floor begging??!!!
rubyhettybetty

Post by rubyhettybetty »

tiredmum wrote:thats quite alot - 21 - for one class :)
yep - 21 out of 30 - and that's a religious school too!!!! So some of the remaining 9 would be capable but not going as choosing religious secondary
tiredmum

Post by tiredmum »

wow 21 and a religious school! Often you usually find a low number taking the test in religious schools as they go onto the religious comp/secondary so dont bother with it. I know my friend from bexley area, well her dd was bright but the catholic comp told my friend that if her dd took the test and failed they would not guarentee her dd a place! so she didnt put her in for the test - just in case!
rubyhettybetty

Post by rubyhettybetty »

tiredmum wrote:wow 21 and a religious school! Often you usually find a low number taking the test in religious schools as they go onto the religious comp/secondary so dont bother with it. I know my friend from bexley area, well her dd was bright but the catholic comp told my friend that if her dd took the test and failed they would not guarentee her dd a place! so she didnt put her in for the test - just in case!
They used to say that, but the Cath comps have gone right downhill and it appears they take anyone nowadays 8-)
tiredmum

Post by tiredmum »

:lol:
except St simon stock in maidstone. Very good comp.
But i do know what you mean - particularly in medway :)
Benoit

Post by Benoit »

Got my email at 1439. Passed. Over the moon! It says scores will be on the letter but not online yet as there are technical difficulties. They'll try and do it later.
Benoit
tiredmum

Post by tiredmum »

great news benoit -time to celebrate
everyone is on the other thread
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now