Post by reddebs »

my thoughts are with you sherry_d
red_debs
tiredmum

Re: Any Thoughts.....

Post by tiredmum »

sherry_d wrote:. I am so sad
:( :( :(
i am feeling sad for you too sherry - but want to wish you and dd luck with the weekend
rubyhettybetty

Post by rubyhettybetty »

sherry_d wrote:I am feeling very sad, I have to pick her up now. I will not tell her the news until Monday as she has some assesments tomorrow at an indie. Its very heartbreaking. I have to pick myself up now for the school run. It will be very hard now waiting for Kent results. I did my best and she did her best. I am so sad and heartbroken. Please let this not put a downer to all those who DCs have passed, they deserve to have a fabolous weekend. I am so sad
I'm sure she must have peaked doing the Kent test - she'd been away hadn't she, and was feeling poorly.....everything crossed that you have plenty of options still - for us this was the ONLY option...

xxxxxx
tiredmum

Post by tiredmum »

2nd time mum wrote:leaving work now.... still not opened..... she should get home just after me.... gonna try and wait!!!
i think you are super-human! :)
sherry_d

Post by sherry_d »

I know we still have 2 other options and am thinking of trying for Kings already. Everyone tells me Medway ones are easier so I am really worried now about Kent. She thought Medway was harder but I was hoping she would pull through it. I am in a very sad place. Thank you all for the support. Back to my sobbing closet. :(
Impossible is Nothing.
silverkaylah

Post by silverkaylah »

Sherry I am a strong believer in fate. I really do think that things happen for a reason and I would like to think that in a years time you will look back at this, with a very happy DD settled and doing well in her school, and wonder why you were so sad. xx
tiredmum

Post by tiredmum »

sherry_d wrote:. Everyone tells me Medway ones are easier so I am really worried now about Kent. . :(
This just isnt so sherry - the maths is usually harder in the medway test and often poor creative writers manage to pass kent but not the medway - chin up for your dd, she needs to go off happy tomorrow - i know you will both be fine, things work out for a reason
blessedmum

Post by blessedmum »

Hang in there Sherry_d,

Everything happens for a reason. She tried her best and I believe she will make it to the right school for her.

Chin up so she can do her best tomorrow.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

tiredmum wrote:
sherry_d wrote:. Everyone tells me Medway ones are easier so I am really worried now about Kent. . :(
This just isnt so sherry - the maths is usually harder in the medway test and often poor creative writers manage to pass kent but not the medway - chin up for your dd, she needs to go off happy tomorrow - i know you will both be fine, things work out for a reason

I'm sure there are some each year who don't get Medway but do get Kent - so fingers still crossed for Kent! ... and for your Indie options - good luck for tomorrow!
rubyhettybetty

Post by rubyhettybetty »

Thanks all for the congrats :)

Am gutted for Sherry tho :(
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now