Is anybody there??

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Samlet

Re: Is anybody there??

Post by Samlet »

Thanks for finding that out monstermum. Scores matter to us too this time.

Hopefully all our tactics pay off as they did last time. My DS scored much higher in Kent, so vindicated that he took it, but luckily also passed Medway, so doesn't have to go anywhere by bus. Mind you, he envies those who do take the bus, as it seems they have a good social life on the bus, so it wouldn't be a disaster at all for your DD.

I've heard before on here about this bus to Rainham which is faster than the one to RGS - seems very odd, but bus routes rarely seem to be direct from A to B, so perhaps that explains it?
monstermum

Post by monstermum »

My son already goes across town to his school and it's really increased his confidence and social skills. He has met older boys near where we live who he never would have done. He's super organised and gets himself up and has never missed the bus. My DD is a different child completely and her wandering across the road to our very local grammar would suit her! Bed to desk in 20 mins lol.

The bus to RGS goes all through the country - Eccles etc before getting there whereas the Rainham bus goes straight there. Although for afterschool clubs etc could be to school from here in about 20 mins so more convenient in that way. Lets see the results first though :roll:
Samlet

Post by Samlet »

That explains it, thought it must go through the villages.

It's tomorrow - aaargh. DD very nervous (but I think I am worse)
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Best wishes for tomorrow Medway. :D
monstermum

Post by monstermum »

I haven't told my DD it's tomorrow as she is the only one who did it from her school (so noone will tell her it's tomorrow) as she has a party tomorrow night. Kent she knows as everyone does. Felt sick driving home today thinking this time tomorrow.......... Remember last time i cried when the email arrived before opening it because of the relief of finally finding out!!

Thanks Belinda.
Samlet

Post by Samlet »

Thanks for the best wishes - counting in hours now!!

Thank god though, because my productivity is close to zero at the moment.
Yazzi

Post by Yazzi »

My DS also done Kent so those results on 17th. Medway in few minutes. She is at an after school club but I'm going out of my head waiting! To top it all had to go hospital today for day case in ny back! Good luck to all. And whatever the results let's not forget how hard all the DCs have worked. Pass or not they all deserve commending!
monstermum

Post by monstermum »

Hi Yazzi,

I'm hiding with my ipad as my daughter diesn't even know the results are due today......Good luck!!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now