Nervous

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Debs

Nervous

Post by Debs »

Is it just me, or are others nervous about tomorrow?
I heard that the schools find out today!
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

Apparently our school found out yesterday! Yes, I am very nervous about my d's reaction; she seems ok about it all but you just never know.

All eyes will be out the front windows looking to spy the postman. Plus, to mix up the apprehension even more, the kids are now saying in the playground "if its a brown envelope - fail, if its a white envelope - pass". Apparently there will be appeal papers in the brown envelope.

Could it get worse that this?

:( :? :( :? :( :shock:
laid back son worried mum

Post by laid back son worried mum »

Er.. yes.
laid back son worried mum

Post by laid back son worried mum »

but the good thing is , you are not alone.

(and there's REHAB).
Debs

Post by Debs »

It's the first time I've heard about different coloured envelopes! Where did you hear that from? I feel sick...
I spoke to my little one yesterday evening and she said she'd be disappointed if she doesn't pass but.. quote.."I'll get over it" and she says she doen't want to appeal if she's not passed...
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

Debs I have heard this from a couple of sources but that doesn't necessarily mean its true!

Just think, this time tomorrow...... :?:
georgina

Post by georgina »

Hi everyone
Ive deliberately blanked myself out completely about the results but now i guess we have to face reality. My daughter seems quite relaxed though as for me its just hit me with a bang. Anyway whatever will be will be.
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

Out of interest have most of your child's class taken it or only a few? I think this has a bearing on their reaction either way.
georgina

Post by georgina »

My daughter is the only one who took the Medway test in her class because she in Bexley, she has however just completed the Bexley test as well.
Debs

Post by Debs »

Hi Medway Mum,
I don't know how many took it. There's 2 classes and about 30 kids sat the test I think so she won't be alone if it's bad news.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now