Thankyou to the makers of this forum

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Ment

Thankyou to the makers of this forum

Post by Ment »

This forum amd the people who have made it , has been such an eye-opener and a support all through my first time diy days this year.

A very special thanks to Patricia ( could someone pls tag her ) ... I did exactly what you said in VR - IPS, then Susan daughtrey bright sparks and gl-assssessment, followed by Mary Walsh, it worked perfectly for us . My daughter has got full marks in VR and English writing and a total of 662 .

A mega thanks to the whole team, we couldn't have done it without you.
olucares

Re: Thankyou to the makers of this forum

Post by olucares »

Ment wrote:This forum amd the people who have made it , has been such an eye-opener and a support all through my first time diy days this year.

A very special thanks to Patricia ( could someone pls tag her ) ... I did exactly what you said in VR - IPS, then Susan daughtrey bright sparks and gl-assssessment, followed by Mary Walsh, it worked perfectly for us . My daughter has got full marks in VR and English writing and a total of 662 .

A mega thanks to the whole team, we couldn't have done it without you.

Very well done to you and congratulations to your daughter. Are you in-county? Did you say your daughter got full marks in VR and writing i.e. 140 in each of them, that's simply amazing! Do u mind me asking what her age is, i.e. younger child or older.
Ment

Post by Ment »

Hi
Thanks
She is one of the older ones end of Dec born .
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

Thank you , on behalf of the moderator team!

I have flagged this up for Patricia.

We are volunteers and it is messages like yours that make it all worthwhile
Kobby

Post by Kobby »

I would like to say thanks to Patricia and other parents here who generously shared excellent tips and pointers on this journey. My son obtained the maximum score in each of the three sections.

Thank you Elevenplusexams.co.uk for this wonderful resource.

Best wishes to those awaiting results for Kent,Bexley and other tests.
Ment

Post by Ment »

Knobby wow is your son the one who got 700 ? super-duper congratulations to you and your ds , that is amazing .