Medway Test

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

anthony481

Medway Test

Post by anthony481 »

Hi everyone, this is my first post. I wonder if someone can help.

I have become totally confused about the Kent Medway Test... looking online several sites say CEM, several also say GL. In this forum the view is seemingly that in Medway it is CEM and therefore different to Kent which is GL BUT the site itself ( not the forum , the main advice pages) says that it is GL and not CEM.

I have tried the local Kent Medway site and there is no information on there as to whether it is CEM or GL..... I wonder does anyone know for sure because every source I find seems to be contradicted by an equally valid source..... even on this site... the main advice pages say one thing... the forum says another.

Clarity would be most welcome if anyone really knows.

Thanks in advance
olucares

Re: Medway Test

Post by olucares »

anthony481 wrote:Hi everyone, this is my first post. I wonder if someone can help.

I have become totally confused about the Kent Medway Test... looking online several sites say CEM, several also say GL. In this forum the view is seemingly that in Medway it is CEM and therefore different to Kent which is GL BUT the site itself ( not the forum , the main advice pages) says that it is GL and not CEM.

I have tried the local Kent Medway site and there is no information on there as to whether it is CEM or GL..... I wonder does anyone know for sure because every source I find seems to be contradicted by an equally valid source..... even on this site... the main advice pages say one thing... the forum says another.

Clarity would be most welcome if anyone really knows.

Thanks in advance
Medway is CEM. It was GL until 2 years ago.